Slightly Used Pastry Gadgets: To Sell or Not To Sell Online

I've been making sugar art for 16 years. Over time, I was able to accumulate a ton of pans, tools and gadgets. Some used very often, others once or twice.

Recently, my family underwent a major household overhaul; vowing to unload a lot of our stuff rarely used or those that have seen their prime. It's been discovered that of all 9 of us, I have the most amount of stuff housed in our storage.

So my dilemma now is whether to let go of about 50% of my stuff or hold on to them. What to do, what to do? A part of me wants to hold on to them for sentimental reasons. Most of these tools in question were bought with my hard-earned money. Others were gifts from my dearly departed Mom.

The other part of me wants to just deal with it and throw them all out. For the life of me I can't think of anyone I know who'd appreciate getting these second-hand items. A thought came to me to sell them on eBay. Great idea! Just that I don't know the first thing to do about selling secondhand items online. Getting a paypal account's hard enough!

Do you think that is a good idea? Any tips will certainly help this clueless soul.

Comments