Hello, Dear Void!

     
     Hello?! Is anybody out there? I know you must be shocked how this blog has been resurrected after 6 years. What?! Six whole years with no update. Any person missing for that long would have already been declared dead.
   
     Pardon the drama but I was simply locked out of my blog so I couldn't post new entries. I tried to contact Google but to no avail.
   
     I already gave up until I recently tried a new step on my mobile phone this time and it worked! Suffice it to say Pink Apron's Kitchen Counter is back in business so to speak!
    
      Along with fresh content, I've also decided to just merge my other blog Let Me Tempt You with this one. I will be importing the old entries here one by one. So aside from just baking, a lot of cooking will also take place around here.
     Moreover, since I discovered a love for tea and afternoon teatime, we will also talk about my love of such. It is a very relaxing ritual that I know some of you might acrually enjoy as well.
   
     So stay will you please and let's pick up where we left off.
Love,
Pink Apron

Comments