I'm back...hopefully for good




Quitter, procrastinator, stuck...these words echo in my brain as I try to remember the exact reason why it's been many months since my last post.

Well let's just say life took me in a slightly different direction. I needed some income so baking for blogging was replaced with baking for dough. I put up a Multiply account for Pink Apron and was able to get some clients online.

It's been a colorful ride so far of dozens of children's cakes, party cupcakes and the occasional wedding cake. I learned about the latest tv and movie cartoon characters. I also learned the latest trends in the wedding industry.

But why not blog about the party cakes you make you might ask. Whilst it would certainly make for an interesting blog I'm afraid that multi-tasking has not been my strongest suit. I haven't been able to bake, decorate, take a picture of and deliver cakes then blog about them at the end of the day.

But all's not lost. I'm trying to make it happen. I have a few posts up my sleeve that I think you'll find interesting. With fingers crossed I hope I can be back to posting regularly. I miss blogging and I kinda miss the quiet it brings since no one ever really comes here for a visit. At least not that I know of.

So to you, dear void, I hope I'm still welcome. I can't quit just yet. I'm still very much interested.

Comments